Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lunchtime Review

I still don't feel hungry but ate a toasted cheese sandwich but best to keep my strength up eh?! Still got the the stomach pain and no sign, as yet, of these tablets solving it but maybe I'll wake up tomorrow morning and feel better? Had a look at the BBC website but only bad news to report so can't be arsed to review it! I'm feeling a bit down but I think it is just because I feel rubbish inside. It is confusing for me as I am not sure if it is just a stomach bug or abdominal cramp or is it something more serious and I would benefit from going to A & E pronto and getting it diagnosed and sorted before anything more serious might happen? Am I being a drama queen or making a mountain out of a mole hill? Typical me, I don't want to waste anyone's time or use up valuable resources which could benefit someone else. But if I continue to feel this way I will have to get it sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment