Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Weekend Review

Had a fab weekend in Leeds :-) The weather was fantastic and eating alfresco style, playing with the G & L in the pool and chatting away was superb! On Sunday G's poem and singing was brilliant and the whole acting/singing and poems performed by all was great.

My stomach is still causing me grief and after 4 days of Gaviscon it has not improved, in fact, it has got worse. So much so we called  NHS Direct yesterday afternoon, but the best they could offer was to take pain-killers?! The one thing we think it could be, though it could be anything really, is my Appendix? I have an appointment at 17:30 so we shall see what is said then. I really want to get it sorted as I really want to get on with my keep-fit regime and go for a run but I don't think it is wise at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment