Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I ran!

I ran last night! My motivation was low but I did it! It was more of a walk/jog/run over 2.2 miles but better than nothing. So as promised before this is going to be the start of my fitness regime again  . K wasn't feeling up for it as been very down for the last week or so but hopefully she will come out tonight :-) I really want/need to make this exercise work. To be honest I noticed that my breathing was more laboured than it had been in the past, so it is key that I keep it up for my health, surely that is motivating enough! It would be great to keep this up and go in for a 5k no, let's set our sights higher - a 10k run! I don't think that will be this summer but there is no reason I couldn't attempt one in the Autumn! <the crowd yawns, turn to each other and mutter,"yeah yeah heard it all before >

No comments:

Post a Comment