Friday, May 14, 2010

Feeling the need to get Inked again!

It's about time I added some colour to my last tattoo! It must be about a year since my Thai Warrior was done, means more to think it was a photo we took in Thailand :-) It will be staying mainly plain but green needs to be added to the leaves and I the national flower is pink with yellow stamens, as far as I remember! There is about 3 hours left to do in colouring but I will book in a short, cheaper session for now. So I am well on the way to completing all of my left arm now. I have Kirsten written in Thai on the inside of my left forearm and Buddha with 7x waves on my forearm. I always forget the skull tattoo on the back of my neck (which is currently my profile picture). Any way back to the subject in hand, my left arm, I want an elephants eye with a waterfall coming out of the wrinkles below the eyes and then the rest of the arm can be made up of Thai patterns!  Bring on the pain!!

No comments:

Post a Comment