Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Emotional Roller coaster

Today I made a personal observation, not ground breaking stuff but here goes............................. My emotions through the day are like a roller-coaster, one minute I am confident and positive and the next I am fed up and can't see the point etc. Now here it comes ..................... I reckon everybody else is the same < The crowd gasp at how long it took him to get this, then give a standing ovation>.

I can't help feeling fed up sometimes and the more I try to rectify it the more I think about it and the worse it is?! So just letting happen in the moment, acknowledge the fact that is how I am feeling and just get on with it, I reckon I should return to positive thoughts quicker that way?!

If I could just solve the work situation and be happy with what I do, I reckon I have nailed it! I have a parter I love to bits, a great daughter, fab friends, just got to be happy with my work and all will be good. K being better would be great but me walking about being fed up with work ain't helping so I shall sort myself out!

As Ronan once said...........Life is a Roller-coaster, you just got to ride it!!!!

PMA! all the way!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment