Thursday, May 20, 2010

Yesterday

Met K in town after work, which was great :-) Did a bit of shopping then headed home. Decided not to go for a run as we had been walking for a few hours and that was probably enough, I was a bit achy from my run yesterday (and been getting a pain in my upper stomach which just seems to come and go, will see how i feel today but maybe go to doctors if persists) and K was shattered, big day for her, Did a great job of starting a database for my vinyl database then came to town and shopped, that's a big thing for K at the moment. Very proud of her, she looked funky with her red and white blazer, skinny grey jeans, white vest top with Converse baseball boots on and, wait for it, fake eye lashes on, always proud to be stepping out with her :-) Later that evening we watched a great film called "State of Play", brilliant film, worth a watch! Planning on a run tonight and looking forward to seeing how the database is progressing :-) Oh, had an idea last night when I went to bed for a poem, not sure if it is a poem or an observation, I shall work on it today and see where it takes me, I think it it will be called "The River of Life".

No comments:

Post a Comment