Friday, May 21, 2010

Lunchtime update

The weekend is nearly here TF! K is having a girlie day with J and I am at work looking forward to meeting up later. I am in 2x minds about this evening, half of me wants to get wrecked or at least have a few drinks, the other half wants to stay fit and go for a run later when we get home. AARRGGHH!!! what to do, I guess I shall wait until later to make this decision, It isn't something I have to worry about all afternoon and I will make the right decision later :-) My stomach thing is still bothering me, so staying away from alcohol < little voice in head going alcohol, mmmmmmm, go for it, you know you want to and then a phone call hehehehe> stuff would be the best option, and I have asked K to pick up some stomach acid stuff for me to give a go before heading down the docs.

No comments:

Post a Comment