Wednesday, May 12, 2010

A World in Financial Crisis

I believe financial meltdown is well on the way and you just can't keep printing money to throw at the problem. People have much to many expectations and spare time and want physical things to fill that time up. We are all guilty of this, I am aware of my guilt and also aware of the problem so I guess that's a good thing and I will try not to spend money but enjoy what I have got and the time I can spend with others! 

I am particularly interested with what is happening to Euro-zone countries and the problems with Greece and the up and coming problems with Portugal and Spain, again chucking about 750 Billion Euros at the problem is not going to solve it but I don't think that any country leaders know what to do about it without really pissing their people off and are just hoping it goes away before drastic action is really required.

No comments:

Post a Comment