Friday, May 21, 2010

We ran! Stomach pain, moan moan!

Last night K and I went for run :-) That's twice this week for me so very pleased. Only the short 2.2 mile one and walked a bit but good to get out there again.
I still have pains in my stomach, which is a bit weird, I don't suffer from bowel or stomach problems normally but it pretty constant and even woke me up in the night. So I am a bit worried about it. I haven't drank alcohol for over a week and half and I have ate healthily, it's not that my stomach muscles ache, it is deeper than that, everything seems to be working OK so may go to the doctors early next week if this continues.

We are off to Leeds tomorrow for the weekend to return on Monday, I am looking forward to seeing R, J, G and L and maybe, just maybe it won't rain, the forecast is good but it always rains when we are there, just have to wait and see :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment