Friday, May 14, 2010

The need to sort my life out! PMA all the way!

I have decided this Friday lunchtime that enough is enough and a good dose of PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) is required for both me and K! We should concentrate on the positive things in life how good it is to be alive. If we want something to happen - it is up to us to change it! Don't dwell on shit - make shit better or not worry about the shit at all!!

I am really chuckling at this now, I had a moment of PMA and enlightenment, then phoned K and passed my enthusiasm on, which she embraced and is on the roller-coaster with me and and it all starts when I get home We will release the break and go on this PMA journey together!! Bring it on!! Obviously in the back of my mind there is this nagging doubt and we will slip back in to our ways, but I shall put that out of my mind again < pushes nagging doubt to side of head using special powers, out the ear and hears it go "thud" on the floor> . I can't wait to get home to the love of my life and brace for the PMA ride :-) woo hoo! Strap us in, we are going on the ride of our life!!! :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment