Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lunchtime review

Don't feel hungry at all but made myself have a sandwich. I feel lousy and can't wait to see a doc tonight. I reckon it's just a bug but worth checking out eh? Just had a quick look at the BBC website to see lads of good news stacking up ........... not! S. Korea and N. Korea are waving their handbags at each other though I reckon this one may kick off but my reckoning is, if it doesn't then China would have put it's big boot in to calm it down rather than America. China, to me, seems to be the up and coming super super power putting the old super-powers in the shadows. Time will tell! The Conserlibs are announcing shed loads of cuts, no one seems to be that bothered at the moment but I reckon a few months down the line when it actually starts to affect the public things will start to get a bit heated! Here endeth the lunch time news < taps papers on desk, like they do on tv and pretends to move the mouse> hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment