Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Yesterday revisited

Went to the doctors and saw the Locom which was quite entertaining due to the fact that when he gave his prognosis he literally turned his chair to face K and spoke to her the whole time, how bizarre when it is me with the problem. Anyway, he prescribed me Buscopan Hyoscine Butylbromide 10mg tablets which are basically for irritable Bowel Syndrome and should stop spasms in the bowel. Personally I don't think it is that but we'll wait and see and hopefully they will work. If nothing changes in a few days he suggested going to A & E. The pain woke me up in the night and I was awake for ages, and I nearly got to the point of waking K for us to go there last night but must of gone to sleep, woke up feeling just a little tender. The pain is worse than yesterday but not as bad as last night so am at work soldiering on :-)

We are trying to clear the recorded programs on our Sky box and watched an interesting program about the Revelations, I think I would actually like to read a bible starting from the beginning of the Old Testament. Never read one before and may be interesting? I love K!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment