Monday, February 1, 2010

Three Silver Bracelets

When K and I were holidaying/partying in Ibiza last year a thought came in to my head that  I needed to wear 3 solid silver bracelets but all different designs all the time:

1x represents love (to love and be loved)
1x represents strength (to have strength and to give strength to others)
1x represents friendship (to have proper friends and to be a proper friend)

These are the only three things I need in my life which I am lucky enough to have,  I hope that others can feel that I give them too.

If I feel that one of my proper friends needs a power up or support I may lend them out so they can feel and use the force that the particular bracelet represents.

My proper friends have all the above elements themselves but do not have to have a representation of it. Why do I need to have representation?

No comments:

Post a Comment