Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Poem from Emily (sent 03/11/09)

hello daddy,

The poem you wrote me was very touching, whenever i read it i get tears in my eyes. I thought i'd write you one in return, im e-mailing it to you because it is luck for your operation. So, here it goes;

Dad I love You With All My Heart
You And Kirsten Are Always On My Mind
It Doesn't Really Matter That We Live Far Apart
You, Me And Kirsten, Together We Bind

I always make you proud of me
That is one of my many dreams
My love for you no-one can buy
You dont understand what this poem means

To me you are the greatest father figure
The person i can always look up to
We go together like Pooh and Tigger
No dad could ever be as great as you

I love coming to your Liverpuddlien home
And meeting all your clubbing friends
Our relationship has definately grown
My discription for you never ends

I put my heart and soul into this little rhyme
I prey that you liked reading it
I know that it is just a mere few lines
But i edited this poem bit by bit.


THANKYOU FOR BEING THERE DADDY I LOVEYOUU X X X X X X X X

No comments:

Post a Comment